This video tutorial is in the Computers & Programming category which will show you how to set up a Linksys WR54g or WRT54g2 wireless router. First you connect to your Linksys router. Then go to http://192.168.1.1 and type in "admin' as your password in to log in window and click "log in'. then go to the "wireless' tab and enter your wireless network name. In the wireless channel select '11 2.462GHz' and click save. Next go to "wireless security' and type in the wireless network key. This is the password for your router. Then go to "set up', select your internet connection type and enter your username and password given by the ISP and click "save settings'. You have now set up your Linksys router.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades