The video describes sharing of printer with other computers. There is no need of any cable. Can be connected to desktop or laptop. Open (System Properties) from (My Computer) and check computer name. Open (printers and faxes) window. Select the printer to work on. Activate the box named (share this printer) under sharing in printer properties. To use this feature in laptop open (printers and faxes) again from printers and other hardware options in control panel. Open the (Add Printer Wizard). Type the computer name and share name using slashes. Click yes in the (warning box) which appears next. Then click finish. The printer which is shared comes in the (Printer and Faxes) window.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades