This video illustrates the method to Set up a Remote Desktop connection on a Windows PC. This process is composed of the following steps: Step 1Install "TeamViwer" software on the PC's which would be involved in this process.Step 2Create a connection between the computer you want to access remotely and the one which would be used to gain remote access. To create a connection , you need to connect them through Wi-Fi, LAN or through the internet.Step 3Open the TeamViewer software from the computer you are going to gain remote access from and select the option that says "Connect remotely".Step 4A dialog box will open asking you for the IP address of the host computer (The computer you want to access remotely)Step 5Input the IP address of the computer and wait for the remote connection to be established.Step 6When the connection has been made , a pop up would be displayed informing you about the status of the remote connection. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades