In this tutorial, we learn how to set up a Wi-Fi network with a Linksys router. First, go to your cable modem and remove the yellow Ethernet cable. After this, plug the Ethernet cable into the very first port of the router and plug the other end into your computer. After this, connect any other electronics you have with cables, then plug the router into the wall to give it power. Next, turn the power to the modem and router back on. When finished, you should see a new Wi-Fi network appear in your area and access it straight from your computer right away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades