This video tutorial from tarunkumarsinghal shows how to change Mac address on Windows XP.
Click Start menu and then Control Panel. Make sure control panel window is in classic view mode. If not, change it to classic from the left pane.
Double click Network Connection. Right click Local Area Connection icon and select Properties. Press Configure. Click Advanced tab. Select Network Address from the list.
Type new Mac Address in Value area.
Copy the changed Mac address. Press ok. Now check your new Mac address using CMD utility.
Click Start menu, Run, type cmd command and press Enter.
Type ipconfig/all in cmd window.
Check Physical Address and compare it with the new one you type in value area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades