Sometimes shit goes down on your home computer and you're just not able to be home to fix it. After all, most of us have commitments such as school, work, and volunteer activities that keep us away from our home computers for most of the day.
For computer emergencies that can't wait, you can control your home computer by enabling Windows Remote Desktop. Check out this video to learn how to remotely connect to your Windows computer to another Windows computer or MAC. You will be able to interact with your remote-controlled computer much in the same way as normal to view and print files, surf the web, etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades