In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to use the Remote Desktop feature within Windows XP. This application will enable you to access your home computer from office using the internet. This application is really very easy and simple to use. You have to ensure 3 things for this to work. Ensure that the computer on which your files reside that you want to access has all the components of XP installed. This is the host. The computer that you want to use to access the host has Windows 95 or later and also has the remote desktop connection client software installed. This is called the client. Both computers should be connected to the internet. Now for the setting up the host, click on start > control panel > performance and maintenance > system > remote > allow users to connect remotely to this computer > OK. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades