This video shows how to do a remote desktop connection from a new Windows 7 to a older Windows XP or Vista. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can access a computer running Windows from another computer running Windows that is connected to the same network or to the Internet. This feature from Windows easily enables you to get old files from Windows XP or Vista if you need to view or print documents. This feature is free from Windows and is built in the operating system. Once connected through a network, your older version of Windows will appear on your new Windows 7 desktop appearing on top as if you have to separate operating systems combined into one. After you are finished you simply log off to close the network connection and it saves your settings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades