Remote desktop in windows is set up with these easy to follow steps. First go to your start menu this is in the bottom left corner of your desktop. In the start menu locate your control panel. In the control panel open up your systems folder. Once this is open click the remote tab at the top right of this folder. In this tab you will have the option to check "allow user to connect remotely to this computer." From here press ok to exit out of the systems folder.Again click the start menu, navigate to the all programs button. Locate the accessories folder. In the accessories folder there will be a communication folder. Inside of the communications folder there will be a remote desktop connection option.Once this is clicked the start menu will close and a small window will be open that says, Remote desktop connection. Click on the options button in this new window. Fill in the computer information that is asked for in the first window. Then click over to the experience tab, this tab has 5 check options. Click the desktop background, themes, and bitmap caching. From here click connect. A larger blue window will open from here.There you go remote desktop for windows server 2003.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades