You should encrypt everything. These are what you need: BackTrack 4,0, modify IP tables, Python and ARPspoofing. Program the PC to flip to forwarding mode. Adjust the programming in the IP tables. You are convincing the host and the client that the man (PC) in the middle is the host and capture passwords, user names and other information from unsuspecting clients. This program strips the "S" from "https" which make your computer vulnerable to hackers. You need to observe the address bar and make sure that it says "https" rather than "http". Use SSH, SSL or VPN tunnel to be safe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades