In order to access your wireless router settings in a Windows PC you need to use a command called ipconfig. The purpose of this command is to find out what your IP is. Go into the command console and use ipconfig to find out what it is but instead of noting down the IP address, we actually have to note down the default gateway values for the task at hand. Now all you need to do is open your web browser and insert the default gateway values from before into the address bar. By doing so you will be taken to your wireless router's settings page where you'll be able to configure several different things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades